Love is in the air! And we all have a lot to be thankful for! As we get ready to shower our love ones with gifts and cards, let’s remember some simple things we can do to show our friends and family how much we love them!
1. Social Media, create a post letting the world know how much you love your friends and family!
2. Sit down and a write a love a letter to you husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or current crush! There is nothing more personal, and it will last forever!
3. Arts and Craft with the kids, Have your kids make cards using construction paper, wrapping paper, paper bags, and anything else you can recycle in the house!
4. Take a “selfie” making a “here’s the love” face, and send it out to your loved ones!
5. Write yourself a love note with three things you want to accomplish in the next 30 days, mail it to yourself and open it 30 days from the day you receive it in the mail! It’s my trick of putting it out there in the universe, and letting it marinate so when it comes back to you, you will be ready to make it happen!! And yes, if you need more time after 30 days, cross out what has been completed and mail yourself anything else you still need to complete! Just get it done!
6. Print out all those great photo’s from you cell phone, and make a collage for the loved one’s in your life! Priceless!
7. Cook Dinner for your family. And when you sit down to eat, let everybody write a love note to each other and read it out loud!
8. Call all your girlfriends, and tell them you love them! No texting or e-mail, There’s nothing like hearing your girlfriend’s voice, laugh, and joy!
Happy Valentine’s Day Girlfriend!